Well Hill Mission Chapel was built in 1893 on land donated by the Hart-Dyke family of Lullingstone Castle. Originally part of the Parish of Shoreham, ir was one of 3 Mission Chapels to be built to accommodate the growing number of hop and fruit pickers. Boundary changes in the mid 20th Century transferred Well Hill Mission to the Parish of Chelsfield. It is located about a mile East of Chelsfield Village and is reached at the end of a single-lane track leading off of Well Hill Road. OS ref. TQ496642. The ‘what3word’ reference is ‘itself.maps.mason’.
Services are held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 10.00am. The service schedule is shown opposite.
For more information, contact Anne Ireland on 07767 783189 or email email@example.com